We welcome your contributions! Through your article you can help us in our mission to create a healthy lives. Health Info Junction publishes original and unique articles providing tips, advice and ideas for readers. Add your voice to the Health Info Junction.
Healthy lives is our beat . We cover Fitness , food , nutrition , health and wellness, environment. Familiarize yourself with our content, and if you feel like you have a story our readers would love, we want to see it!
Keep in mind:
- Be original: Posts must be unique to Health Info Junction. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online .
- Article Length- We request that articles must be at least 800 words or more in length.
- Your article must include at least one high-resolution image or graphic to represent the topic of your article.
- If your article qualifies, we’d list your name as an author or business name as the sponsor at the bottom of the article. We will allow one (1) do-follow linkfrom the author/sponsor section to a non-spamy website of your request. If the website or web page we linked back to (from your request) becomes spammy in the future, we will remove the backlink from your article on our website.
- Articles should be submitted in a basic word-processing format, with Microsoft Word preferred. Please indicate suggested placement of accompanying photos in the text document, and send the photos as e-mail attachments.
How to Submit Your Post
Register Here : http://goo.gl/ZRiKqp
- Once you click the above link you will be taken to registration page. Enter username and email in the given fields. You will get an email with the activation link, click that email and it will ask you to enter the password and your registration thing is done.
- Login with the username and password you have chosen, you will be taken to dashboard page, click on posts and click on add new posts.
- Fill up the title, content and tags fields. Please include a short bio with a link to your own website at the end of the content. Click on publish to send the post for review. Once approved it will be live on the blog.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org .